top of page

Other Insurance Products

The following sections contain details of other insurance type cover that you may require. Some of these insurances are necessary depending on who you sub-contract to or to the age of your vehicle.

Goods in Transit (GIT)

Public Liability (PL)

at least £10,000 cover

G.I.T. insurance covers you for the loss or damage to the goods you are transporting from collection or pick up point to your destination/delivery

up to £500,000

Public Liability insurance covers you if a customer or a third party gets injured or has any of their property damaged by your actions

Vehicle Warranties

Of course you do not warranty cover if the vehicle you have purchased still has a period of time to lapse before the warranty period expires. Some manufacturers can offer extended warranties however if the warranty has expired there are independent warranty companies on the market.

bottom of page